Sunday, April 29, 2012

Family Visit Part 4 Dune Buggy in the Dessert!

Good morning everyone!

Sorry I took a few days off. I'm going back to the US to see my youngest graduate from college and have been busy preparing for the trip. I'm so proud of my sweet Tara Belle! Dara is also getting 3 Associates degrees! We are having a big family dinner to celebrate. Unfortunately I can only stay a few days so wonderful Aunt Amy has offered to host the dinner in her home. Amy is by far the best cook in the family so we are all looking forward to it!

We took the girls and my mom four wheeling in the dessert. Jimmy and I did it already with friends (previous post) and we had an even better time with the girls! Mom couldn't go on the four wheelers so I stayed at the camp with her while Jimmy tore up the dunes with the girls. He was so proud that they didn't hesitate to go up, over and down every dune. Those girls are fearless! Here are some pics-


Tara and Jimmy geared up and ready to go!


Dara too!


Jimmy and the girls on the four wheelers.

Getting down in the dessert!


Flying high!


Awesome pic!


Me and mom chillin' at the camp.


Me and Dara and Tara and mom riding the camels.


Tara and Dara shopping at one of the little souqs in the camp.


Tara got henna painting on her hand. The ladies squeeze the henna out of a tube through a small hole. The designs are very intricate and they do it free hand!


Not to be out done by her little sister Ashley had the henna paint design all the way to her elbow. Ashley never was one to do things halfway!

Dara and mom hanging out.


Dara and Tara trying out the shisha pipe!


The entertainment was great; same as the first time we went- whirling dervish type dancer, fire dancer and belly dancer. I post those pics on the earlier post so I'll skip it this time. We had a wonderful time!

The weather here is warming up a bit. We average upper 90's F during the day. The beach is full every weekend.

I want to give a special shout out to Jacob- I can't wait to go for a bike ride with you when I get back! I need to take more pics of both of my hansome nephews- I miss you both very much.

I'll try to get in one more post before I leave. I still have the Atlantis pics to share. That was mom's favorite event of all the things we did while they were here.

Live, love, laugh and take care of each other.

Much love,

M&J





5 comments: