Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Air Conditioning Bill

So I paid the air conditioning bill today. Surprise- It's done a little differently here! You pay a fee quarterly plus you get billed monthly for your actual consumption. The quarterly fee is $500 AED = $136 USD. Our May consumption was $45 AED = $12 USD. So assuming increased consumption in the hotter months I can expect to pay between $15 - $30 USD monthly (a very safe assumption!) plus the quarterly fee.  This is for air conditioning only- the electricity and water bill is charged seperately and I don't have that yet. I'll let y'all know how that works out!

I'll post more mindless, inane stuff later. Y'all have a great day! Love you, M&J

1 comment:

  1. wow! how?! i DIDNT run my air conditioner, ALL month.. and it was still 89.something! NOT including water! water was like 50-something this month! also- keeping track of tmobile bills... i'll send you an email with the total this month... even though i think i already told you? haha we need to SKYPE soon. (like tonight, or tomorrow) so i can get updated!!!!!!!!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete