Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pics!!

I have finally accepted the fact that I can't just wish the pics from my camera onto the site- there is some technology involved. Thank you to my fabulous tech support team- Jimmy! Unfortunately I was so overwhelmed with the amazing views from our apartment that I only have one pic inside. The pic does not do the neon lime green walls justice! Like I said earlier, The Walk is almost 2 miles long; it would take way too long to post enough pictures for an adequate reprentation of how awesome it really is. Missing my friends and family so very very much :(! Hope ya'll enjoy the pics! Love, love - Jimmy & Michele PS It takes at least 5-7 minutes to upload each picture; as you can see I have been doing this for a while!




                                                               View of The Walk
View of The Walk

Fabio Lombardi in our apartment
View of the Arabian Gulf from our apartment!

View of steps leading to our building from The Walk

Closer view of the steps on The Walk leading to our apartment building
View of the Arabian Gulf from the steps leading to our apartment building
Outdoor seating at an Indian restaurant located at the top of the steps leading to our apartment building

Just past the Indian restaurant are more shops and restaurants right outside out apartment building
Main entrance to our apartment building.
Fabio Lombardi- our agent who found our cool apartment. he is from Naples, Italy and has been in Dubai 8 years. Great dude!

7 comments:

  1. Flash-
    It looks like Dubai is amazing and you have a perfect view! Glad you both made it safely; I hope Jimmy is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Woman,
    Can you send the sun and warm weather back home. Everything is fine at home mom is doing good this weekend i will go up to here house and pull this up so see can see the pic as well. Miss yall and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girlie,
    I am so loving this blog and I am a blog newbie. WOW just figured out that I can respond to you. It is so beautiful around you apartment. MAkes me want to visit, lol! I hope life is good. While reading your adventures I can picture you taking everything in and just livin it up. Sending my love, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM! So flippin jealous!!! It looks like you're gonna be on spring break year round. Im gonna need you to book my ticket ASAP! Went and saw Oma yesterday she is great. Headed out to class now, then Im gonna study calculus all night :( boo. we've hit a cold rainy spell back home and it sucks. Oh and me and Justin started weight watchers on Monday! Its actually pretty fun! well miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,absolutely beautiful!! Love seeing your posts, I find myself checking everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYA!!!!!! THANK THANK THANK YOU for calling me this morning. such a great way to start my day! love the pictures, you're right, im sure those dont do it justice. cant wait to come visit!!!! :) actually, i just really miss my mommy! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete