Saturday, March 26, 2011

Technical Difficulty!

I haven't had any problems until today! Skype appears to be blocked in Abu Dhabi and I can't get anything to post on FB. This will have to do for now. Wish I could wiggle my nose and you girls be here right now! Will get here soonest but we need a place to live first! Jimmy went to work to in process and stuff and I am here all alone today- it is 8 am. MISS MISS LOVE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!  Please use the blog to keep in touch- it seems to be the most reliable.

3 comments:

  1. miss miss and love you so much too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap i didnt know this was an everyday thing! ok i get it now ill check it errday. march birthdays are over and tara and justin did the first grocery trip..... they came back with cheerios, soup and lean cousines. toilet paper is still in strong supply and no animals have died, although Wizard did give us a scare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best way I know to keepin touch.I tried tocall but got voicemail. Glad to know the animals are well. Have you moved into your room yet? Remember to respect Taras rock star parking. I haven't heard for Justin- is he cool? Please ask him to email me instructions for Jimmy to get Skype on his computer. I'll post again later today and letyou know how the house hunt went. Love, love you Baby!!

    ReplyDelete