Monday, March 28, 2011

A Place of Our Own!!

We met with Fabio today. He took us to see 8 apartments. He saved the best for last-it's GREAT!! Two br 2 bath, fully furnished, balcony LOOKING OVER THE ARABIAN GULF!! The views are all wonderful.  It's on the 11th floor. When you go to the ground level you are on the Marina Walk- right across the street is the BEACH!! The Marina Walk is appr. 1.5 -2 miles long filled with restaurants, cool shops and cafes. People stroll along the wide walk way; families, couples and even skateboard dudes. The beach is right there. It is amazing; I know we will be very happy there. After we signed the paperwork we walked a little way down and had a lovely Italian dinner outside on the Walk. So cool!I'll post somepics tomorrow. What a great day! Just wish Jimmy wasn't sick-all that walking and going from place to place was exhausting.

4 comments:

  1. you seriously need to learn how to post pics soon! Sounds amazing! I am currently stuck in a computer lab working on two lab reports while you're living across the street from the arabian gulf.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3/28 @ 4:15
    Mom- you arent allowed to call me in your morning times, it sends me to bed crying :( so, you can call me at your night times, that way i'll be distracted during the daytime. what ashley was speaking of with the lightening, i promise it struck in my backyard, thunder shook my entire house and it woke up this toy dinosaur i got from brandon (it talks, his name is Ned) scared the mess out of me! i thought someone was in my house. I'm so glad you found a place to call home, glad you are having a good time. NEED PICS ASAP please. thanks for keeping us updated! Oni is good, kitty is good, not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow after this nice break i've had. will be going to training for work soon. and new orleans middle of april. for now being busy getting ready for brandon to get here (thurs @8am) and getting hired on at met. finalized my drug screen, and now to go get finger printed at the sheriffs office downtown... SUCH a process! anyway, love you and miss you so much. muah. xoxo

    ReplyDelete