Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feedback

I love getting comments- it lets me know someone out there is checking out the blog.

Carole- yes that is a Weber electric grill- good eye! I had never used an electric grill and was a bit skeptical but of course Jimmy had and he assured me it would be fine. As usual he is right. It cooked great, the temp is adjustable and the heat up time is instant. It has turned out to be a great solution to grilling safely in a small space. Everything is coming together better than we could have hoped.

Dara- thank God you were there to save sweet Oni! Glad you got her a life vest- you are a great mommy! Take of that sweet puppy and you and Brandon take care of each other-hope his ankle is getting better. We will talk more about when we can get you over here.

Tara- I couldn't find the screen to view the chat! Sorry, didn't mean to butt in on your study session. I'll figure this Skype technology stuff out someday!

All- I love you and miss you so very, very much. It's really great here and I love the lifestyle but missing my family and friends is really bad. I'll post more later-keep the comments coming! Love, love M&J

2 comments:

  1. I think I would feel like I am on vacation everyday. The view is awesome! BTW love the table too. Do you have US TV channels over there? Let me know the model of grill that you bought and how it does with steak or chicken too. If you give it the stamp of approval I think I'll just have to go get one. When I was still married I used to grill 4-5 nights a week because the deck was partially covered. I don't like having to come up with other ways to cook meat so I just don't cook. Poor Dylan is really missing his home cooked meals. It's been a year now and I need to step it up a notch on the cooking end. Anyway, keep the posts and pics coming...really enjoy seeing how your new life is unfolding. Hugs to you and Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fine I just didn't want to disturb the other people in the study room! SSSsssooooobusy with school work lately but finals are just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete